So my Easter was a little different rhis year, as Susan and Stacy and Sracy's daughter Kelly came down to visit with me for the weekend. It was a really great visit, and I am so grateful to them for taking time to check on me. I think the visit was initiated by a comment and a concern from Mom that although I had lost some weight, I was still wearing many of the same clothes and that it would be good to find clothes that better fit me. In short, Susan decided to "style" me, which was great. She came down with a bunch of clothes and I have to say, I loved every piece of clothing. There was one piece thar I was a little unsure about, but it turns out it fit my son Karl and he loved it, so it all worked out. Since their visit, I have worn many itermds to work and it has really given me more confidence and I am looking forward to continuing to add to my wardrobe. In addition, we went to a Habitat for Humanity ReSore in Herndon, and I was able ...
Comments
Post a Comment