Kidney Update and a visit from Sharon
Hello folks. I am thinking that putting my updates here would be an easier way to keep everyone informed of my status and ongoing recovery. Today was a really good day in that I am being officially discharged from dialysis for as long as this kidney holds -- which I hope will be a very long time. All of the numbers seem to be going in the right direction. Tomorrow, I have a 2-hour infusion of rejection medication starting at 11am. I will have 2 more such sessions over the course of the next month, and then I would be done with the intravenous medications. It was good having Sharon down to help me get settled. I threw this page up quickly so that I could be more detailed in my status. Over the next day or so after work as I start to catch up I will be making it more blog like so you can post here as well. Thanks for all the support. Photos:

Comments
Post a Comment